Mar 4, 2020
What is the Big Book Club Podcast? What makes a Big Book? How is
this version of the Big Book Club different from the previous one?
Jennie, Megan and Pete are here to explain!
- February - “Ayiti,” by Roxane Gay
- March - “Frankenstein,” by Mary Shelley
- April - "Children of Blood and Bone" by Tomi Adeyemi
- May - "Rebecca" by Daphne Du Maurier
- June - Romance 101
- July - "Milkman" by Anna Burns
- August - "Song of Achilles" by Madeline Miller
- September - "Leviathan Wakes" by James A. Corey
- October - Horror 101
- November - "There, There" by Tommy Orange
- December - Book to Movie Adaptations